Intercede for Outreaches to Youth and Children
“My son, give attention to my wisdom, incline your ear to my understanding; that you may observe discretion and your lips may reserve knowledge” (Proverbs 5:1-2).
- Pray for workers’ ability to communicate truth in love and help youth become God-followers.
- Pray for wisdom for disciple-makers, good communication skills and patience in dealing with behavioral issues that are a result of emotional baggage young people carry.
- Pray for young people to find purpose in their lives through knowing the Lord.
- Pray for young people to take great steps in their walk with the Lord so their words and actions would glorify God.
- Pray for workers to keep focused on God. Sometimes situations are overwhelming and they’re not sure which issue to address first or how. Pray for divine guidance and His peace to prevail.
- Pray for workers’ discernment in discipling others involved in summer outreaches, for energy in the warm weather, and management of busy schedules.
Browse opportunities to work with youth.