Intercede for Workers in Asia
“The mind of man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps” (Proverbs 16:9).
- Pray for workers to make the most of their available time and to stay focused on bringing God’s love to life where they live.
- Pray for native-English speakers of all ages and skills to teach in Thailand. Opportunities abound to use the Bible to impact lives in a least-reached nation.
- Pray for lessons learned and relationships built during training to yield positive results.
- Pray for a coffee house in Cambodia: for more customers, for fruit from English classes and Bible stories, and for opportunities to present truth.
- Pray for physical strength when the humidity is high, for emotional stability when surrounded by spiritual needs, and for intentional times of scheduled refreshment.
- Pray for God to draw people to Himself and reveal who He is and what He has done for them. Logic can’t open the eyes of the heart; only God can do this.
- Pray for young believers to grow in their faith, resist temptation and pressure from family members and peers, and find God to be all they need at a practical level.
- Pray for workers to clearly and boldly present truth while being discerning as well.
- Pray for workers teaching biblical values to children and instructing parents to properly nurture and raise their children in places where this isn’t common knowledge.
Browse opportunities to serve in Asia.