What happened to the church in Crossworld’s vision? Read President Dale Losch’s response.
If sending had a shape, what would it be?
Mirroring the three-fold relationship of the trinity, the Sending Triangle shows a healthy and balanced way to partner in fulfilling the Great Commission as given by Jesus, who said, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations” (Matthew 28:19).
At Crossworld, churches are valued as the real sending authority behind a cross-cultural worker. We co-labor with the church in the whole sending process according to their desired involvement. Churches who are retaking the initiative for missions will find Crossworld eager to assist in practical ways:
- Consultation for mission committees or teams
- Events such as Pastors’ Forums for church leaders, Global Marketplace Impact for business professionals and
tradespeople, and Next Steps for those moving in the direction of cross-cultural ministry
- Preparing Disciple-Makers training to help churches prepare cross-cultural workers through assessment, spiritual formation, mentoring and ministry experience
- Provision of speakers and presenters for missions events and conferences
- Coordination of Concerts of Prayer for local and global ministry that combine corporate worship, Scripture and intercession
Contact us to learn more.
Every Job For Jesus